CONTACT US ON: (+268) 2408 1600


  1. What do I do if my car is stolen and not recovered by the police?

    For ESRIC to pay, the following documents need to be available:

    1. A filled Theft claim form
    2. A letter from the financier confirming a loan settlement amount, if the car was still under bank finance.
    3. A certificate of cancellation from Central Motor Registry.
    4. Signed agreement of loss form
    5. Insured bank details
    6. Car keys
  2. What do I do if I have caused an accident and the person is lodging a claim against me?

    1. Report the accident to ESRIC and fill the own damage claim form.
    2. In most cases, the third party claiming from you will have a letter of demand. It should have clear reasons why you are held liable for the loss.
    3. A copy of the police report should accompany the document.
    4. 3 quotations should be presented obtained from the ESRIC authorized garages.

NB: Only ESRIC is allowed to enter into negotiations with third parties so ensure that any approach (especially summons or legal process) is immediately referred to the insurer.

Please use the the ONLINE CONTACT FORM to submit your enquires and we will contact you.

© 2019 Eswatini Royal Insurance Corporation (ESRIC) All rights reserved.

follow ESRIC on Linkedin
follow @SRICswd on Twitter
Like the ESRIC page on Facebook